Live Arctic's founder Andreas Friis is now in the final of "Entrepreneur of the People" in Norway 2013. He's an underdog for this competition, so he absolutely needs YOUR help to win this!
- For every vote he gets, Live Arctic will donate 1 meal to a starving child -
Andreas is the founder of Live Arctic, a charitable company that makes good, healthy natural energy bars for a good purpose. For every single energy bar Live Arctic sell, they donate a nutrition pack to a malnourished child. In addition, 100% of all future profits from Live Arctic are donated to charity.
Every day 25.000 people die of starvation and 75% of these are children. Live Arctic wants to help save lives and make a difference in the World through selling their products.
If Andreas wins Entrepreneur of the People in Norway, the prize is 100 000 NOK (16 000 USD).
Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to vote for Andreas Friis
1. Click on one of the links here (depending on if you're using your cell
- http://j.mp/StemAndreasFriis (for pc & mac)
- http://j.mp/StemAndreasFriis_mobil (for smartphone & pad)
2. Then click the “STEM” box right next to Andreas Friis' name and picture
(STEM means VOTE in Norwegian).
3. To finalize your Vote, click the OK-box. This is the voting-app verifying your facebook-profile to avoid cheating.
4. You have now successfully voted! Thank you, you are the best!! :)
We need YOUR help to get more votes, so please help Andreas Friis by sharing this page on your Facebook profile!! :) You can use this link: http://j.mp/VoteforAndreasFriis
Big hugs from Andreas
- email@example.com -
This is our blog, where we'll post news and insights to what we're doing and the life we're living every now and then!